LVN AGRO FARMS
LVN Agro provides more than 300 different types of fresh exotic vegetables from around the world.
We specialize in supplying the 5 and 7 star hotels and food service industries across the globe. Our product range has been developed to meet the needs of customers and is being continually adjusted to keep pace with the changing market place. At LVN Agro Farms, we pride ourselves on our ability to satisfy the individual needs and unique specifications of our clientele.
We always follow a stringent code of conduct related to health, safety and environmental policy, which include internationally acknowledged regulations and the highest technological standards.
What Makes LVN Agro the Best In The Agro Industry
- Systems in place to ensure product traceability.
- State of the art greenhouse equipped with imported automated systems for irrigation, temperature humidity & pH control system
- Strict preventive pest control measures to ensure least usage of pesticides
- Dedicated hygienic pack house for whole vegetable & fruits packaging.
- The entire operation is monitored with CCTV surveillance
- Reverse osmosis plant by Ion Exchange (India) Ltd, to cater to the entire production requirement.
- Large chilled storage capacity
- Fleet of reefer vehicles to ensure cold chain logistics
Mr. Munirantam has over 15 years of experience in the food industry. He was formerly the Head of Operations with Avan Agro Ltd and has held senior roles in Coke Cola and Mother Diary before venturing on his own. He is currently working on making LVN Agro Farms a leading player in the global food sector.
Lakshmi Devi is the proprietor of LVN Agro farms. She currently works with the Health Department with a focus on Agriculture land. LVN Agro farms owns over 100 acres of land in Mulbagal border of AP.